Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 017 | Rough Ends

Week 2 definitely had its ups and downs.

In a nutshell, we lost all power in our studio, some kids got mugged and violently handled, studio curfew moved down to 19:30 until we get a security guard, our apartment almost blew away in the wind, and I think I broke our washing machine... again.

On a lighter note, I've decided to tackle the tricks and trades of skateboarding with my newest instructor, Mike Mastriano, or purchase a pair or roller blades with Mike Iskandar. And even better, I've fallen back in love with my pencil.

Below are the beginnings of my sketchbook that cost way more than any sketchbook should ever cost.


MACBA_in one line.


MACBA_elevation in one line.

MACBA_axon.

PICASSOMUSEUM_sequence of space.


SANTA MARIA DEL MAR_section perspective.



Later turkeys.

1 comment: